Wednesday 14 October 2015

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - The It Lipstick

MAC Velvet Teddy
Back in the day I used to love a coffee brown lip and used to rock the good old Rimmel Heather and Coffee Shimmer Lipsticks, who remembers those days!? Now I have to say if I was to sport either one of those lip shades nowadays it would be for Halloween only, but a more muted matte brown or taupe is defiantly more trendy and acceptable now thanks to what I can only call as the Kylie Jenner Effect.

Over the past couple of years we've seen the nude matte lip explode onto the scene thanks to the liquid lipstick phenomena and a tiny bit of help from Kylie Jenner's lips. Now almost every brand can offer you a wealth of different taupe lipstick options to flatter any look or skin tone and one of my favourites has to be MAC Velvet Teddy.

For months now I had been trying to pin point this lipstick with no luck, until finally I snapped it up at the airport recently thanks to MAC releasing their Matte Lip collection which includes a delightful selection of taupe shades.
Velvet Teddy is a medium taupe matte shade and looks beautiful paired with a soft matte smokey eye. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe on the lid and Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette on top, blended out into the socket and lash line. On the cheeks I used MAC blusher in buff to complete the look.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig