Monday 2 May 2016

10 Spring Nail Polish Shades and Trends 2016

The Best Nail Polish Colours for Spring
Now Spring is finally upon us, it's time to brave the flip flops and rock the beautiful array of Spring shades trending for 2016. Here's the lowdown on the hottest shades for Spring, as well as my Top 10 picks that are all from the drugstore.

Tanya Burr Pick 'N' Mix
PETAL PINKS
Medium shades of pretty pinks are all around this year and one of my favourite petal pinks is from Tanya Burr. This stunning shade is opaque in two coats and is a steal at only £5!
Barry M - Do You Pink I'm Sexy
BLUSH PINK
Shades of blush pink can be found everywhere this season and with so many different options to choose from it's hard to know where to start! I found this beautiful light option from Barry M called Do You Pink I'm Sexy. This shade is from the Daylight Curing Range and is one of the newest Spring shades to be released from Barry M. It's also a quick dry polish when used in conjunction with the Daylight Curing Top Coat.
Essie Stones 'N' Roses
PEACH AND DUSKY CORALS
It's a dusky peach affair when it comes to coral's this Spring, with some beautiful shade options gracing the clothing and nail market. One of my favourites from last year was Essie Stones 'N' Roses.
Barry M Skinny Dip
NUDE NAILS
Nude is a shade that's been around for a few season's now. I think the reason why this stays popular, is because it's such a wearable colour that comes in a variety of shade options. My current favourite is Skinny Dip from the Barry M Coconut Infusion range.
Barry M Laguna
PERIWINKLE PICKS
Periwinkle first became a hot must have colour a few years ago and now it's back again with an abundance of shades ranges to choose from. This blue option is another one of Barry M's newest shades also from the Coconut Infusion Collection.

Tanya Burr Fairy Godmother
PERIWINKLE PURPLE'S
Another Periwinkle option is one of my favourites from the Tanya Burr collection in Fairy Godmother. This is a gorgeous light purple which looks amazing as a matte too!
Models Own Lilac Icing
PARMA VIOLET PURPLE
I had to give this next shade a mention, as for me it epitomises everything that is Spring. I picked this up last year from the Models Own Icing Collection and I couldn't put it down all Spring and Summer long. It really is the most stunning shade of bright purple that has now become one of my holy grail must have colours.
Revlon Hold'Em
MUDDY MAUVES
Lastly if your not into the bright or light colours, then your in luck as Spring also has some forgiving deeper shades on offer too. Revlon Hold'Em is a lovely muddy purple which looks oh so chic for any occasion.
Models Own Midsummer Mauve
TOP TAUPES
Again taupe is another great deeper option, that's been a staple nail shade for years now. One of my newest taupe favourites is from the Models Own Hyper Gel Collection in Midsummer Mauve. This shade has a beautiful purple undertone and is a great affordable option if your into the gel like, shiny finishes.
L'Oreal Absinthe
KHAKI VIBES
Khaki has defiantly been one of the biggest trends to come out of 2016 so far, especially within the fashion scene. I've already featured one khaki shade on my blog from Barry M, which I absolutely love, but I also found this other great option from L'Oreal called Absinthe which is only £5 too.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig