Monday 4 July 2016

June Favourites 2016 - Bronzing, Cushion Foundations and Dry Skin Saviours

June Beauty Favourites 2016
I haven't done a favourites in a while now, but this month there's been quite a few bits that I've really taken a shine to and it's safe to say there's defiantly a Summer theme throughout, so here's a round up of everything bronzed, cushioned and nude.

Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser
1. Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser
Ever since I got back of holiday in May, I've been on the hunt for a day moisturiser to intensely hydrate my body, as my skin has been extremely dry after being zapped from the strong rays and humidity in Mexico.

I had heard a few things about this particular moisturiser from Nivea and this certainly did tick all my boxes when it came to hydration. This light moisturiser keeps my skin looking and feeling soft as well as deeply hydrating my the body thanks to the almond oil, but I do advise waiting a bit before you get dressed, as it can be a little slippery because of the almond oil extract.

2. Revolution Radiance Lights Palette
I reviewed this a few months back and I absolutely fell in love with it! If your not into a full on strobing highlighter but you still want a bit of a glow, then this may be right up your street as not only is this trio superb value for money, the quality of these is on par with many high end highlighters. I've been loving the first two shades mixed together to set my under eye concealer as it doesn't crease and it gives my skin the most beautiful subtle, ethereal glow!

MAC Hue
3. MAC Hue Lipstick
Nude Lips have been my Summer staple as they just go with any bronzed or golden make-up look. One of my favourite nude lipsticks I go to time and time again is MAC Hue as it's just the perfect light pink nude that looks gorgeous teamed with a nude pink gloss too.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation
4. L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation
Ever since I reviewed this genius cushion formula, I've been obsessed with it. Having never tried any foundations from L'Oreal before, this caught my eye purely because of the gorgeous packaging, but besides from that this foundation gives the most beautiful dewy, lightweight glow, just like it says on the packaging and it lasts too!

Clinque Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
5. Clinque Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
Speaking of foundations, I also have a high end favourite too in the form of the new Beyond Perfecting Foundation from Clinque. Matte foundations have never been my thing, but this one has changed my mind for sure, as it gives the most amazing flawless coverage, it's a great 2 in 1 and it comes with a neat applicator too.

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil
6. L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil
Another L'Oreal favourite has been this Glam Bronzer that also comes in a cushion formula. I've been wearing this a ton lately, as it blends a lot easier than a powder, it's also matte and totally not orange at all, considering it only comes in one shade.

Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer
7. Benefit Dew the Hoola
Staying along the lines of bronzers I have a high end favourite too. When I reviewed this I confessed I'd never actually tried the original Benefit Hoola Bronzer and so I really didn't know what to expect from this, but thankfully I loved it! First of all the packaging is possibly my favourite packaging of all time, Benefit really have stepped up their packaging game lately! Secondly this bronzer is again, non-orange, matte and blends in beautifully, it's also buildable too.

La Roche Posay Anthelios XL
8. La Roche Posay Anthelios XL
This is the only moisturiser I use in the day now, as it's a lovely light fluid which is perfect for the day time and of course it has an SPF of 50+ which is amazing.

Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea
9. Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea Lip Gloss
I adore this lip gloss as it's the most perfect nude pink shade. I also love teaming this with a nude lipstick like MAC Hue as they really are the perfect partners.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig