Sunday 5 March 2017

Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Review & Photos

Maybelline Master Precise Skinny 
I'm forever on the hunt for the 'foolproof' black pencil liner, that is both super pigmented and long-wearing. Last month I spotted this gel eyeliner crayon from Maybelline and I admit, the packaging sold this to me initially, as who cannot resist a bright pink packaged liner! Besides this I was in awe of how tiny this pencil was... So here's my thoughts.
Price 
This is a total steal at only £3.99. The gel liner pencil comes in black only.
Packaging
As I mentioned above the packaging got me right away. However the real reason I bought this was because it's a 'gel' liner and it also has a super skinny tip, which helps make lining the eye more of a breeze. I also love the fact this is retractable, so no sharping is required!
Application
Because of the gel like texture, this glides on beautifully across the eyes. I tend to wear pencil liner in the waterline, which is where I applied this pencil. For the lash line I either use a shadow, pot gel liner or felt tip eyeliner, but this works for wherever you love applying liner thanks to the tiny, precise tip.
Longevity
Along the waterline this doesn't last all day I think because of the gel consistency. However along the lash line this does last a lot longer. I also recommend popping this in the fridge if you find it is a little to soft for you.
Overall Thoughts
Along with this being wonderfully affordable and compact, I do think these types of gel pencils are actually a great addition to your make-up bag, especially if you need to touch up your liner on the go or your wanting to create a really precise line along your lash line.

Longevity wise this works better along the lash line and because of the gel consistency you are guaranteed to get a darker line than a regular pencil, it's just a shame this doesn't come in a wider selection of colours.

Overall I did love the size and consistency of this pencil and if you're forever on the hunt for a good black 'gel like' eye pencil or you struggle with creating a thin line, then this is definitly worth a look at, especially as it's very similar to the Milani Liquid-Like eye pencils.

I award the Maybelline Master Precise Skinny a 4 out of 5 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig