Tuesday 7 March 2017

Barry M Colour Correcting Wands Review & Photos

Barry M Colour Correcting Wands
This green corrector is the last post in my new release, one brand first impressions from Barry M. The new Flawless Colour Correctors are a cream formula and they are the latest edition to their colour correcting family, so here are my thoughts...
Price
The Colour Correcting wands retail for an affordable £4.49 and come in three colours that help correct various concerns including,
PURPLE - To brighten
YELLOW - To banish dark circles
GREEN - To neutralise redness
Packaging
I love the cute packaging and the fact this comes with a doe foot applicator for easy, precise application.
Application
I picked up the green corrector as I do get a bit of redness mainly around my nose, cheeks and chin.
As I mentioned above the doe foot applicator makes this easy to apply and pin point different areas of the face, however just be aware a little does go a long way.
Upon application the corrector has a lovely creamy consistency which blends out relatively well and once you have your foundation on, you cannot see any of the green corrector or redness peaking through.
Longevity 
This lasted really well throughout the day with the exception of a tiny bit of redness on my chin right at the end of the night. But on the whole my face stayed neutralised and even looking.
Overall Thoughts
I loved these little correctors as they are compact, affordable and creamy. The green corrector that I picked up is especially great to target anywhere you may have redness thanks to it's easy to use wand applicator, but I particularly love the fact that there is three correctors to choose from to target a number of different concerns.

Longevity wise my redness was well covered for around ten hours with the exception of a little wear on the chin at the end of the night. Nevertheless I think these are great addition to anyone's makeup routine, especially if you're prone to redness, dark circles or dulness and for under £5 you can't go wrong.

I award the Barry M Colour Correcting Wands a 4.5 out of 5

If you're totally new to Colour Correcting, then check out my 101 guide here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig