Friday 10 March 2017

The One Colour That's a Must in Your Spring Wardrobe

A Blush Pink Love Affair

A Blush Pink Love Affair by pinkparadisebeauty featuring plush throw pillows

I think you all know by now I've got a slight obsession for blush pink. Ok I admit it's now got a little out of control... I've become a magnet to this rather appealing shade of pink. But seriously this colour is HOT property right now and if you're starting to think about you're Spring wardrobe, then this shade is a must for the warmer weather.

My love affair has also stemmed into homeware too (see I told you I'm obsessed, I need help), so here's some of my top blush pink picks that I'm totally lusting over for Spring. 
Velvet Cushion - Habitat 
Faux Mongolian Cushion - Amazon 
Pink Bralette - River Island 
Quilted Puffer Jacket - Topshop
Velvet Chair - Anthropologie 
Velvet Loafers - New Look
Faux Fur Cross Body Bag - New Look 
CK Sweater - House of Fraser
Pom Pom Throw - Zanui
Faux Suede Biker Jacket - River Island
Ruffle Knit -Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig