Tuesday 14 March 2017

Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Review & Photos

Maybelline Fiber Filler 
If you've seen my review on the Micro Brow Pencil, then you'll know Maybelline have released a fair few products recently, including this Brow Precise Fiber Filler. I had been fond of the original Brow Drama Mascara, however my only qualm was the brush, as it made applying the product a little to much like hard work! Thankfully the Fiber Filler is on a whole other level, with a different wand and fibres included in the mascara, so here's my thoughts...
Price
The Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler retails for £7.99 for 8ml of product. The mascara also comes in three shades, Deep Brown, Medium Brown and Dark Blonde. I picked this up in Medium Brown.
Packaging
Just like the original, the outside packaging is very much the same, but inside is the exciting part! The wand is shaped like a small, flat tear drop, that houses very tiny, rubber bristles on the one side of the brush.
Application
Thanks to the genius brush, the product is incredibly easy to apply. The actual mascara is unlike anything I've ever seen before as not only does it have little tiny fibers in the mascara, it also has a slight shimmer which helps add dimension to the brows too.

I've been using this first all over my brows to define, then I've been going in with a pomade to fill in any remaining gaps to finish. I love how quick, easy and natural looking this is, however if you do have super sparse brows, you may need to use an additional brow product first.
Longevity
This lasted really well for me right up until I took this off. I have quite long brow hairs and the mascara really helped set my brows into place for the whole day, so much so that you may need an oily make-up remover to remove this at the end of the night.
Overall Thoughts
Gosh I loved this, I would even go as far as to say I prefer this to my beloved Benefit Gimme Brow! I know crazy right, but the reason why I loved this is because the consistency, 3D colour and added fibres make this an all together wonderfully, easy to use, brow mascara.

This is a little more expensive than the original Brow Drama, however the Fiber Filler is long-wearing and the brush is much a better shape, which helps make the product glide through your brows with ease.

As I mentioned above if you do have super sparse brows, then you may need to apply an additional product first, but overall this is fantastic at not only tinting the brows, but setting them into the place too. So if you're brows are in need of a bit of dimension, colour or you're short for time, then this may just be the brow product for you!

I award the Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler a 4.8 out of 5


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig