Saturday 29 April 2017

The Pay Day Lust List - May

The Pay Day Lust List - May

The Pay Day Lust List - May by pinkparadisebeauty featuring a gold desk lamp
I cannot believe it's May this coming week already, does anyone else feel like the days, weeks and months are just flying by!? With that being said I've collected together a few of my April favourites which I shared over on my channel here, as well as a few items I've been lusting over right now as well...
1. Gold Desk Lamp - Target 
For a few months I've been on the search for the perfect gold desk lamp for a chest of draws we have up in our bedroom. Usually these kind of lamps are more suited to office spaces, however I love dressing rooms with decor pieces that don't necessarily have to be placed in the room that they are meant for, if you get my drift! This one from Target is just what I've been looking for with regards to shape and style.

2. The Denim Jacket - New Look
If you've seen my latest fashion post here, then you'll know I'm loving the jumper dress for Spring. Last year I was also keen on the t-shirt dress too for the Summer months. But here in the UK it can get a bit nippy and so I've been after a light wash denim jacket to throw on over these kinds of dresses. I adore this version form New Look as it's oversized which means you could wear this just over the shoulders too.

3. Dandelion Twinkle - Benefit 
I'm already a big fan of the Dandelion Dew liquid version that came out last year, but when I heard they were bringing out a highlighting powder version, I knew this had to go straight on my Pinterest Wishlist asap!

4. Trinket Dish - Oliver Bonas 
Throughout the house I have many versions of the 'trinket dish' scattered around that I use to store everything from jewellery to essential oils and hand cream to cuticle oil. But surely one more trinket dish wouldn't hurt, right?!...

5. Succulent Wall Art - Etsy
Palm tree's and succulents are hot right now, especially in the form of anything homeware related. I've recently been doing up a new office space and I'm addicted to searching out these beautiful prints from Etsy to decorate the office with. I adore this one especially because of it's pretty pink background.

6. Makeup Sponges - Eco Tools 
I'm all for trying out new and affordable make-up sponges and recently I spotted this vibrant duo from Eco Tools in Superdrug. I've never actually tried anything from the brand before and so I'm keen to put these to the test...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig