Friday 2 February 2018

Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray Review and Photos

Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray 
These days I cannot live without a setting spray to complete my make-up look, however, with so many now available it's a tough decision to find the right one that helps not only lock down your makeup but work best with your skin type too. Last year I discovered the Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Spray that's infused with Peach and Sweet Fig Cream this mattifying setting spray claims to help control oil and lock down your makeup, which sounds good to me, so here are my thoughts...
Price
This retails for $32 for 120ml and at the moment is only available in the US here*, although Sephora does ship to the UK so you may be able to order this from Sephora if you live in the UK, however, I'm not a 100% on this.
Packaging
I totally adore both the box and bottle packaging as it's eye-catching, pretty and so cute!
Application
On the box, it is recommended you shake the bottle well and spray 6-8 inches away. Upon application, the peach scent as the name suggests can be slightly overpowering and may not be to everyone's tastes. but if you're a fan of any of the other products from the Sweet Peach line then you'll love this.  The spray nozzle was great as it evenly distributed the product well although I did notice it had left a few speckles of the spray on my makeup initially, however, I did think this may be because I had sprayed it a little too close and so next time I made a conscious effort to spray this further away to prevent soaking the skin which seemed to solve the problem.

This is a Mattifying Setting Spray, but I wouldn't say this was a totally matte formula as I still felt it looked a tad glowy but on the whole, this had a nice finish to it.
Longevity
I wore my makeup for 12 hours total and I would say the spray helped make it stay relatively matte, but I do find the way that works best for me personally is by spraying one light layer after I've finished applying my foundation and then another at the end when I've compleated all of my makeup.
Overall Thoughts
Ok I have to say I really wanted to like this spray more as the packaging was beautiful, it sprayed evenly and it was comfortable and relatively mattifying, however, comparing this to my beloved Urban Decay All Nighter this hasn't quite got it in terms of being long-lasting and helping control my shine fully right up until the end of the night. The Peach Mist does contain 2ml extra for the same price as the Urban Decay versions but I think honestly I haven't found anything that quite tops the family of setting sprays Urban Decay has to offer.

What do you guys think have you tried either the Too Faced Peach Mist or the Hangover 3 in 1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray how do they compare to the Urban Decay versions, I'd love to know your thoughts...

I award the Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray a 3.9 out of 5


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig