Sunday 26 June 2016

Korean Animal Sheet Masks Review and Photos

Korean Sheet Masks
Korean skincare and make-up is everywhere right now, thanks to Korean brands such as Etute House and The Face Shop being more accessible, as well as other brands recreating there own versions of popular products including BB Creams, Cushion Foundations and Sheet Masks.

Just lately I've been totally obsessed with TK Maxx for not only their amazing homeware, but their tremendous selection of make-up and skincare, so much so that last week much to my excitement while delving through the treasure trove of products there, I came across a large selection of Korean Animal Sheet Masks. These caught my eye straight away, so of course I had to snap a pack up while they were available, as you know with TK Maxx if you see something and you don't buy it straight away you may not see it ever again! Now having only tried sheet masks once before from Sephora, I was intrigued by these Korean ones because of the hype behind Korean skincare especially, so here's my thoughts.
Price
These retail for £4.99 for three sheet masks, which I think is great value for money as most sheet masks I've come across are more like £10 and upwards. These came in a few different animal faces, with each catering for a different skincare concern. I picked up the Cheer Up Skin, which helps brighten the skin.
Packaging
Well what can I say, everything from the box, to the name to the sheet mask itself is adorable and totally eye-catching, although when I took these to the till, the lady thought this was a mask for your pet!
Application
These are relatively easy and quick to apply, but if you are stuck there is instructions on the back of the box and sachet, but you could also google how to apply a sheet mask too.
Upon application, the mask itself was well saturated in the beneficial ingredients, but because of this it was a little tricky to put on and at first it kept slipping down my face. It advises to leave this on for 10 to 15 minutes and you can also keep this in the fridge before applying to the face too. After your time is up you can just throw the mask away and allow the rest of the serum from the mask to penetrate into your skin. I left this on for 15 minutes before taking it off, afterwards I left out my night time moisturiser as the serum was nice enough on the skin alone. This left my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and brighter which was nice.
Channelling my inner Zebra as well as trying not to laugh!
Overall Thoughts
One thing I've found I like about sheet masks is they are defiantly less messy than your conventional face mask and they are also perfect if you haven't got much time to do a full on pamper routine. I really liked this particular sheet mask because of it's brightening properties as well as it being great value for money for three masks. I think the character aspect is fun and this defiantly differentiates it from your average drugstore face mask, but for me it's also about what's in the mask and what it can do for me. I'm defiantly keen to try a more wider variety of Korean skincare for you guys to see what really is the best from the rest and to help you out if your a little miffed on where to even start with Korean Beauty Products, so stay tuned for more reviews coming soon!

I award The Crème Shop Cheer Up, Skin! Sheet Mask 4.5 out of 5
 
If you don't have access to a TK Maxx or you can't find these within store, here's some other options online. SNP Cosmetic* and The Face Shop*.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig