Friday 24 March 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation Review & Photos

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation
Following on for my review on the new L'Oreal Total Cover Concealer Palette, comes the Infallible Total Cover Foundation. This foundation is part of the #GOTITCOVERED campaign and claims to be long-wearing, matte and lightweight, so here's my thoughts...
Price 
The Total Cover Foundation retails for £9.99 and comes in 7 shades. This also is a high coverage, matte foundation that is designed to disguise everything from redness to imperfections, acne to even tattoos! I picked this up in number 9, Light Sand.
Packaging 
Again I really love all of the Total Cover Packaging as it's eye-catching and informative. Just like most of the Infallible foundation line, this comes in a easy to use squeezy tube.
Application
Upon application this has a thick, mousse like texture, but at the same time it feels lightweight on the skin too. It is recommend when applying this foundation you start from the middle of the face and blend outwards, then if needed you can apply a small amount to the areas that may require slightly more coverage. A little does go along way with this, so it's best to build it up in thin, even layers.

The overall finish is flawless and doesn't look 'cakey' at all, which is great as sometimes I find the more full coverage foundations can look a little too build up and nasty around certain areas of the face.
Longevity 
Just like the packaging suggests, this is long-wearing which is great, however for me I did look a tiny bit shiny around my t-zone as the day went on, so I would suggest using a powder to set these areas.
Overall Thoughts
Firstly I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of matte foundations, but I did enjoy the overall look of this and the fact it covered up everything I needed it too. Now this is a bit more expensive than some of the other Infallible foundations within the line, however this isn't a bad price considering the way this performs overall.

Application wise, I really liked the way this applied and I loved the fact that it distributed nicely around the face. Just be sure though, to start with a small amount first and then you can go back in with a little more if needed. Finally I would recommend setting this with a tiny bit of powder too.

Overall I think this is a fantastic edition to the Infallible range and while I can't say if this works on covering acne or tattoos, what I can say is this is great if you love either a full coverage, matte foundation or you suffer from dark circles, redness or anything that needs that extra helping hand.

I award the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation a 4.5 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig