Wednesday 29 March 2017

The Pay Day Lust List - April

The Pay Day Lust List - April

The Pay Day Lust List - April by pinkparadisebeauty 
With payday upon us, I wanted to start a new series here on the blog, suitably named 'The Pay Day Lust List'. Every month I post about five products I've been lusting over, covering everything from  beauty, fashion and home decor. I would also love you to get involved and share with us some of your monthly lusts you'll be treating 'yo' self to each month. So with that said, here's my first five! 
1. THE JUMPER DRESS - Boohoo.com
I got a tad attached to t-shirt dresses last Summer and this year is no different, except I'm more after jumper versions in Spring colours as here in the UK it's still a bit brisk! This one from Boohoo is exactly what I've been looking for and there is so many more to choose from in the perfect array of new season shades.

2. PASTEL NAILS - Essie
Just lately I've been totally obsessed with nude and pale pink nails, however I'm starting a new love affair with light blue shades again. This Essie shade in Perfect Posture from the Ballet Nudes Collection is a shade I've been swooning over for the past month and I think now it's time to the bite the bullet and add this stunning shade to my nail wardrobe.

3. LIP SCRUB - Dior
There's no better time than now to get your lips looking smooth and hydrated, ready for all those pretty spring and summer lip shades. Now usually I like a bit of the Lush Lip Scrub, but recently I've seen a ton of bloggers talk about how good the Dior Lip Scrub is, so naturally I feel like I need this in my life. I also like the idea of this being an easy to use, 'no finger dipping required' lip scrub!

4. OFF THE SHOULDER TOPS - Forever New
Last Summer, off the shoulder tops were just starting to become a thing and I did pick up one beautiful version from Miss Selfridge. However this year ruffles, cold-shoulders, large sleeves and off the shoulders have exploded onto the scene and I quite fancy the look of this powder blue version from Forever New.

5. PALM PRINTS - Chairish
Now that the clocks have gone forward and the lighter evenings are setting in, I've started to think about overhauling our garden and decorating it for Summer. Palm print has become huge lately and I've become quite attached to this print for the garden. I love these pillows from Chairish but I also spotted some identical dupes in Primark recently. I also have my eye on some palm print throws and candles if we want to dine alfresco in the evenings.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig