Saturday 15 November 2014

Nail of the Day - Leighton Denny Leading Lilac

Leighton Denny Leading Lilac
I hope everyone had a good week? It's been a busy week for me as I'm preparing for some exciting Christmas videos coming up, so don't forget to subscribe to keep updated!
 
I had been meaning to paint this Leighton Denny colour on my nails for a couple of weeks now, it's one of my favourite winter colours if I'm not in the mood for sparkle or festive shades. This is a crème purple/grey colour and looks so chic on any nail.  
 
I'm an avid fan of the lovely Leighton Denny and his beautifully elegant nail collections, some of my favourites being his famous Supermodel and Heiress shades and not forgetting his award winning Crystal Nail File. If your not familiar with Leighton Denny then make sure you check out his website and he has also written a book which I will link below.

What's your favourite non sparkly winter nail polish colour?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig