Saturday 4 January 2014

Vanity Make-Up Organisation & Inspiration Tips

Vanity Makeup Organisation and Storage
I'm always striving to find the perfect storage for my Make-Up and Nail Polish so that everything is easy accessible and clearly laid out so I can see what I have. I finally have everything organised in my vanity and thought I would show you how you too can store your Make-Up, Brushes, Nail Products etc. using clever storage that doesn't have to cost you the earth if you shop around.
 
I hope you feel inspired to get organised this January! Share any tips and favourite ways you like to store your beauty products in the comments box below! 
Ikea Alex 5 Drawer
Storage ideas and inspiration for inside the Ikea Alex Five Draw
I love this draw liner from Ikea it protects the draws, keeps them clean and is super inexpensive
Muji is great for organising or try your local home ware store in the kitchen section for similar size containers.
I like these Acrylic Draws so I can see everything clearly and it's in easy reach. 
Also try Homebase, Staples and WHSmith in the stationary section for acrylic alternatives.
Mirrored Furniture also looks pretty on Vanity's.
This I got in the sale years ago, so shop around for mirrored jewellery boxes.
Try, Matalan, BHS & Argos.
Large Acrylic Pots - Muji and  Small Acrylic Pots - Muji
This is such a cute idea to display your colourful beauty products! 
Check out the Kitchen sections for unique shaped bowls.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig