Sunday 2 March 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara Review & Photos

I always get so excited when Maybelline bring out a new mascara, to me they are the ultimate mascara brand and I have to say they are far better than any high end mascara I have ever bought, so here's to another new Maybelline Mascara to add to my collection.
 
Price - This retails for £8.99 which is a little pricey for a drugstore mascara, so look out for offers to make this a cheaper purchase for you.
 
Packaging  - The packaging is in their standard bright colours for a Maybelline mascara and has two ends one for the lower lashes and one for the upper.   
Application  - The bottom lash brush has a thin long mini brush that coats every lash without clumping, I love it as it really does catch all your lashes to make your eyes pop! The 'push-up brush' is designed to 'push your lashes up and wide' as described on the back of the Maybelline packaging. For me it does just that, the consistency is a little thicker than the mini brush formula so it does coat each lash with luscious black mascara and makes them look amazing. The brush shape is also twisted to create the 'big eyes' look, I do recommend wiping the brush first before applying so you have the right amount of mascara to apply without clumping because of the thicker formula.
Longevity - This for me stays all day with no flacking or transfer on my brow bone either. 
Final Thoughts
For me this is another winning formula mascara from Maybelline, if you want the dramatic 'Big Eyes' look than this is for you, I just love the two brushes to suit your lower and upper lashes it's perfect for making your lashes look glamorous and big and is a great idea to have a lower lash brush as I find normal mascaras can be too thick and clumpy for lower lashes. The only down side for me is the price, but I think most drugstore mascaras are £7 plus nowadays so look out for offers!
 
I award the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara a 4.6 out of 5.

 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig