Sunday 11 May 2014

My Top 10 Spring Nail Polish Picks featuring Essie Mint Candy Apple

Well Summer is almost here and I have been loving the beautiful Spring Pastels trending everywhere.
I find the easiest most affordable way to change your look from Winter to Spring is through your nails, so I thought I would share my Top 10 Spring Nail Polish Picks.
What are your favourite Spring Nail Polish colours?
 
This beautiful as a top coat over pastel colours.
The perfect neutral pink
A neon mint green
An all time classic
My favourite pastel pink
Another cult favourite, the ultimate cornflower blue
Another Essie must-have
This looks amazing teamed with a pink glitter on top to create the perfect Rose Gold shade.
This goes great over any pastel colour.
My all time favourite Coral
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig