Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ten Beauty Hacks I Swear By!

 
I sometimes find that the simple, most affordable things you already have at home work the most effective within your everyday Beauty Routine, here's 10 Beauty Hacks I swear by.
What's your most simple Beauty tip you always use?
This is an amazing multi-use product to use for moisturising, a make-up remover, cooking, cuticle oil and a hair mask.
This for me works better than Shaving foam for shaving your legs, it leaves your legs silky smooth and conditioned!
I don't know about you but sometimes I cannot get some of my nail polish bottles open, but this is such a simple trick using an elastic band tied round the top, that gives great grip to open your bottles easily!
Do you ever dread buying new shoes as much as you want them because you can't take the pain from nasty blisters they can give you! I use this simple trick of spraying deodorant on my feet as blisters are caused by sweat from your skin rubbing on your shoes.
 This is a great affordable alternative to whiten your teeth and can be found in your kitchen cupboard! All I do is wet my toothbrush and dip it in a tiny bit of Bicarbonate of Soda, I then clean my teeth as usual, I do this about once a week or you can mix a bit in with your regular toothpaste.
This is an amazing tip I use every day, do you often get mascara everywhere but your lashes or you sneeze right after you've done your mascara, I defiantly do! So all you need to do is let your mascara completely dry then just pick it off the dry mascara with a small cotton bud, simple!
This hack I discovered recently when trying to think of a better way to remove unwanted nail polish from around the nail, it helps give you a crisp finish to your manicure, all you need to do is dip the flat end of a cuticle stick in some nail polish remover and wipe back and forth around the nail to remove.
This is the only exfoliator that works the best for me, it's a simple DIY Exfoliator I've used for years and contains just sugar, olive oil & honey and leaves my skin silky smooth.
This is a perfect pick me up for your eyes if your like me and suffer from a lack of sleep these days! Just pop two used green tea bags in the fridge for a couple of hours then place on your eyes, for an instant refresh. 
A make-up brush is not only great for applying your make-up but for blending in your self tan down over your hands and feet to give you that flawless finish.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig