Thursday 26 February 2015

Benefit Gimme Brow Review and Photos

Benefit Gimme Brow
Over the past few years brow products have become at the forefront of fashion whether your after a pomade, gel, pencil or powder, there is so much choice to choose from. I have recently been obsessed with brow products, especially anything that's new and innovative. Benefit Gimme Brow has been on my wishlist for a while now and I finally got my hands on this recently, so here's my thoughts.
Have you tried this product, did you rate it or hate it, if so what would you recommend instead? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
This retails for £17.50 for 3.0g of product, which is a pricey brow product for such a small amount, but your brow area is very small so only a little is needed. It comes in two shades, light/medium and medium/deep, I went for the medium/deep to suit my hair colour.
Packaging
I love the kitsch packaging and the eye catching title, which is reminiscent of all Benefit products. Inside the box comes your brow product along with a lovely illustrated leaflet on how to apply this, which is great if you are a complete brow novice. The product itself, although small is the perfect size for your handbag or travel. The brush is minute and is smaller at the bottom and bigger at the top to really get into those brow hairs with ease. It also has a pleasant smell.
Application
This fibre gel product is designed to add fullness to sparse brows, using the miniature, perfectly sized brush. Upon application the colour is really natural looking and grabs onto every hair. If you want a darker look, you can build upon the intensity too. I applied two coats, letting them dry in between each other, but make sure when applying you wipe off the excess so you don't get a build up of product on your brows. Although this covered really well, I would probably use a pencil or powder to finish off filling in any extra sparse areas as I prefer a more full, defined brow, but this is personal preference.
Longevity
On the packaging it mentions the fibre gel is long-wearing and waterproof, this was defiantly put to the test as I sweated it out in the gym and wore this product for a full 12 and a half hours! Overall the longevity was great, the colour still looked the same and it was completely sweat proof. As my hairs on relatively long on my brows, the brow product didn't set the hairs into place and it doesn't claim too, so I would probably use a brow set to finish off to ensure they stayed exactly where they were.
Overall Thoughts
This is a great innovative product to suit everybody, even if you have sparse brows or you like an intense power brow. Although this is a little expensive, it has so many amazing pros that make the Gimme Brow worthy of the price tag. The brush is the perfect size and glides effortlessly through the eyebrows to create a fuller looking, bullet proof brow. The colour is buildable and customisable to whatever look you want to achieve and it's a great handbag/travel size product. In the future it would be great to see Benefit release a wider range of colours to suit an ever growing brow market.

I award the Benefit Gimme Brow 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig