Saturday 30 May 2015

May Beauty, Nail and Accessorie Favourites 2015

May Beauty, Nail and Accessorise Favourites
June is just round the corner and yes it's finally Summer! May has been a month of intense reviews, re-discoveries and some serious accessories love, so here's what I been loving for the month of May.

What have you been loving in May? Tweet me or leave me a comment down below.
I reviewed this last month as I had heard Fleur from Fleur De Force rave about this loads and oh boy I wasn't disappointed! This concealer has a beautiful creamy consistency, that conceals and highlights perfectly, as well as lasting all day. I also love the affordability factor too.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
This has become my favourite face powder, next to my holy grail MAC MSF Natural. This powder is super cheap, flawless looking and keeps me looking matte all day, what more could you ask for!

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette
This palette is a great dupe for six of the colours from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette. I love these colours as they are buttery in texture and totally wearable for every day.

L'oreal Micellar Gel
Having tried most drugstore micellar waters, I recently discovered and totally fell in love with this micellar gel formula from L'Oreal. It removes my make-up with ease, without irritating my eyes.

Elizabeth Eight Hour Cream
This is a staple in my bathroom cupboard and I never travel without it. It's a great multi-tasker on spots, bites, chapped lips and eczema.

Soap and Glory The Firminator 
I first discovered this through Tati on YouTube and I have been using this ever since as an add on to my current beauty routine, to co-inside with my bridal beauty countdown. I love unusual products that target specific areas of the body and The Firminator does exactly that, by focusing on the arms to help smooth and firm.


Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant Nail Polish
I love this neon coral shade, especially on toes, it's the perfect shade for Summer time and is a colour I recently featured in my coral nail polish collection.

Neon Earrings Accessorize
These I wore in my recent Get Ready With Me video for a Summer Wedding I went to last week. I just love bright statement earrings for summertime, as they dress up any outfit for the evening.

Primark Mint Green Bag
I had been looking for a clutch bag to go with my coral dress I wore last week and found the best mint green one in, of course the best place ever, Primark! I admit you can't fit a lot in this bag, but for the price you really can't go wrong.

Primark Mint Green Sandals
If you haven't guessed already, I do love mint green and it's also one of our chosen colours for our Wedding. I used to spend a lot on crystalized sandals back in the day, but ever since Primark became a thing, I buy all my sandals from there as they have the best selection of beautifully, embellished sandals.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig