Saturday 9 May 2015

Soap and Glory The Firminator Review and Photos

Soap & Glory The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming & Toning Formula
Soap and Glory are famous for their eye catching packaging and wide selection of uniquely named make-up, skincare and body products. I'm always a sucker for unique products that target certain areas of the body, so when I discovered they had a lovely looking firming & toning product especially for the arms I had to try it, here's my thoughts.

What are your favourite products from Soap & Glory, I'd love to know!? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.

Price
The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming & Toning Formula retails for £12 for a 125ml of product. I actually think this is excellent value for money, considering this is such a unique item from the drugstore.

Packaging
As you know I'm a pushover when it comes to eye-catching packaging, especially if it has a great title and an enticing description on the box. The Firminator is packaged in an attention-grabbing silver box, with a detailed explanation of what it contains and how it works.

Application
The Firminator has a gel like formula with tiny grains embedded in the gel that help smooth the skin, it also contains Kukui Nut Oil, French-Algae and Caffeine to target the arm area, as well as having a strong menthol, fresh smell. On the box it is recommended you squeeze a small amount out and rub well onto the top part of your arms until completely rubbed in. After application the gel like formula leaves a nice, cooling, tingling sensation, which apparently shows it's working it's magic, it is advised that you wash your hands after application though, because of the tingling ingredients.

Overall Thoughts
I loved The Firminator as it's not often you see such a unique product in the drugstore for such an affordable price. The formula itself was a pleasure to use and I really enjoyed the tingling sensation it gave to my arms, as it really felt like it was doing something. Although I didn't think this made a drastic difference in firming my arms, they did feel smoother and softer. Overall The Firminator is a great addition to anyone's body care routine, so if your counting down to a Wedding or holiday, or your arms always feel grainy and rough, then this could be the perfect product for you.

I award the Soap & Glory The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming and Toning Formula 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig