Sunday 14 June 2015

Top 10 Summer Nail Polish Picks

Top 10 Summer Nail Polish Picks
Following on from my Summer Nail Polish Combinations post, I thought I would share with you my overall Top 10 Nail Polish Picks for Summer 2015. I think I'm in the majority vote when I say Summer is one of my favourite times of the year, not only for the beautiful long Summer days, but for all the bright colours we can wear around this time of year!

What's your favourite colour from my picks? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
 
Top Left to Right 
1. O.P.I - Glitzerland
2. Nails Inc. - Baker Street
3. China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
4. Models Own - Lilac Icing
5. Barry M - Greenberry
 
Bottom Left to Right
6. Nubar - Watermelon Crush
DUPE: Try Loreal and Maybelline for similar formulas.
7. China Glaze - Shocking Pink (Neon)
DUPE: Models Own - Sun Hat
8. Nails Inc. - Porchester Square
9. Morgan Taylor - Don't Worry Be Brilliant
DUPE: China Glaze -  Flip Flop Fantasy
10. China Glaze - Purple Panic
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig