Thursday 20 August 2015

Benefit High Beam Review and Photos

Benefit High Beam
I used to use Benefit High Beam years ago but recently re-discovered it through my Strobing 101 post. I thought now would be an appropriate time to review this, considering strobing/highlighting is now huge within the beauty community, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £19.50 for 13 ml which is on the more pricier end, but really you don't much, so a little goes a long way.

Packaging
The packaging is simple and is just like a nail polish bottle with a tiny brush that helps apply the product with ease.

Application
This silver based cream highlighter looks especially pretty on cooler toned skins and can be applied several ways. I applied this directly to my skin, before foundation with the brush provided to the high points of my cheeks, down the nose, cupids bow and chin, I then blended it out with my fingers and a damp sponge. This highlighter is also buildable so you can intensify how much glow you like or try mixing a little with your foundation for an all over healthy glow.

Longevity
This lasted for most of the day for me, but it did fade into the evening, so the glow wasn't as intense as when I applied it in the morning. That being said I would recommend using a primer and re-applying the highlighter if your going out in the evening.

Overall Thoughts
I love this product as it's perfect for my cool toned skin, it just gives the right amount of highlight that is buildable if desired. This silver based highlighter gives the most beautiful dewy, iridescent glow to the skin and is just the ticket if your into the strobing phenomena. 

Although this is a little pricey, I just love how versatile High Beam is and the fact a little does go along way. So if your skin is in need of a healthy glow or your totally on the Strobing bandwagon, then this could be just for you! I will defiantly be using this to achieve a healthy bridal glow to my skin!

I award Benefit High Beam 4.5 our of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig