Thursday 13 August 2015

Face and Outfit of the Day - My Hen Do Party

Hen Do Make-Up and Outfit
A few weeks back I posted about my amazing day at the races to celebrate my Hen Do, in that I post I promised I would share what make-up I wore and where my outfit was from. I had planned my outfit a few months in advance, but didn't really have a clue how I would do my make-up until the day before my Hen Party. Nevertherless here's the final look I went with! 

What's your go to favourite long-lasting make-up products, tweet me a picture or leave a comment down below.
Dress - Boohoo.com
1. Dress - Boohoo.com
2. Bag - Coach
3. Earrings - Old
4. Bracelets - Old
5. Shoes -  Next
Face of the Day
Products used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over eye lids.
- Benefit Porefessional on t-zone.
- HD Brows Pencil to outline the bottom of the brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown to outline the outer ends of the brows.
- Soap and Glory Archery Dual Ended Pencil to fill in any gaps.
- MAC Eyeshadows in Concrete and Wedge to fill in brows.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold all over lid.
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette in Half Baked over the lid and Smog in the crease.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude on the lower lash line.
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown in waterline and along the lash line.
- MAC Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown use dover th etop of the gel liner.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation used with a damp Beauty Blender.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set my foundation.
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep to contour.
- NYC Sunny Bronzer to contour.
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- Benefit Roller Lash on upper lashes.
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara on the lower lashes.
- NYX Lip Pencil in Rose
- MAC Lipstick in Hue
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Model Own Mint Icing Nail Polish
- YSL Manifesto Perfume
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig