Thursday 6 August 2015

Top 5 Hen Party Survival Tips plus My Hen Party!

Hen Survival Tips
Last week I attended my own Hen Do Party at the races which my Bridesmaids had planned for me, it was a day filled with surprises, spending time with old friends and being made to feel very special indeed.

I have to admit I am a little bit of perfectionist and control freak so handing over the planning of my hen do was vey hard for me to do and you'll understand if you have these traits too! Of course I knew they would plan the best day ever and make me feel special and that they certainly did.

Having experienced my own hen do now, I wanted to share with you a few tips and advice I have learnt along the way, in the hope it may help some of you out if your Hen or Bachelorette Party is on the horizon. I also wanted to share with you a few photos from my special day!
One of my bridesmaids had organised a limo to take us to the races, it was super fun and a great way to travel if there's a few of you!

I also received this beautiful sash that the bridesmaids wanted me to wear and it also matched perfectly with my outfit! ( I will be doing a separate blog post on my make-up and outfit)

My Mum put together these amazing Hen Do Survival Kits for everyone, filled with essential goodies to help you get through the day!

I also received the most sweetest, girly survival kit from one of my other bridesmaids who couldn't make the hen party.

The lovely limo driver put up this amazing gazebo and laid chairs out so we could have a picnic before we went into the races. My bridesmaids laid on the most amazing feast of food and they also had these beautiful cookies made for me.

My Top 5 Hen Party Survival Tips
1. Don't feel pressure to invite everyone, go with your heart and invite people who mean something to you.

2. Wear white, you're the Bride to Be after all and it's your one chance to go all out and shine. Just make sure you pick something you know your going to be comfortable in if it's a long day.

3. Trust and have faith in your bridesmaids, that they can plan your special day for you.

4. Whether it's a day, weekend or evening party, have fun and embrace it fully, apart from your wedding day, sometimes you won't get the opportunity to have all your friends and family around you at one time, enjoying something special together.

5. Take lots of photos of everything! You want to remember and capture every moment so you have lots of happy, amazing memories to treasure forever. <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig