Monday 5 October 2015

September Beauty, Make-up and Accessories Favourites 2015

September Favourites 2015
Firstly apologies for being a little MIA the past few months on the blog, it has been hectic to say the least! What a month September has been, not only did I get married, I went on a amazing honeymoon and also became an Auntie! I will be sharing a few photos from my Wedding Day as well as some up and coming posts on Wedding Gift Ideas etc. There will also be some exciting changes coming up on the blog too, so stay posted!

Today I thought I would share with you my September Favourites if it's not to late, including a lot of  special favourites from my Wedding. I hope everyone had a lovely September too, I'm certainly excited for October as it's the perfect time to wrap up in a blanket, light a candle and watch the leaves fall from the trees outside.
Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Native & MAC Angel Lipstick
Last month I reviewed the Urban Decay Lip Liner in Native as I wanted to hunt down a lip liner that not only matched with my MAC Angel Lipstick, but that lasted all day. This certainly had amazing longevity and is the most prettiest matte shade on the lips, which can be worn alone or with a complimenting lipstick. I did end up wearing this on my Wedding Day teamed with the MAC Angel Lipstick and it was the perfect Wedding Lip Combo!

Now this perfume is a mouthful to say but it is the most stunning scent with notes of  Vanilla, Blackcurrant and Jasmine, it's also the perfume I chose to wear on my Wedding Day. I love associating scents with memorable or special moments in life, it's lovely to feel nostalgic every time I wear this perfume. I also used the body lotion too on the day to help make the scent last longer.

I had already reviewed the original Black They're Real Mascara a few years back when it first was released and then this year Benefit released a blue and brown shade to the They're Real Family. I picked up the brown shade and oh boy is this the most stunning brown mascara I've ever tried. It is a true chestnut brown colour and looks beautiful as an alternative to black mascara and is something I have been sporting a lot lately with a shimmery brown eye look.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I'm a big fan of the Naked Palettes from Urban Decay and the Naked 3 had been on my Pinterest wish list ever since it came out. I finally snapped this up recently and have been wearing and experimenting with all the colours ever since. This palette has a lot more pink and matte shades and is totally wearable for day and night.

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
This was actually a very generous Wedding Gift from my husband, he actually got it engraved too so we can remember the date of our special day. Ever since I received it I have been wearing it a ton as it goes with so much in my wardrobe, I also love the fact it has a blue face which makes it stand out.

Mint Opal and Swarovski Crystal Earrings
In the run up to the Wedding I bought a lot of the décor and accessories etc. on Etsy, I just love that everything is handmade and so unique. I chose to wear these beautiful Mint Opal Earrings from a lovely shop on Etsy called Petite Delights. They were beautifully packaged and matched perfectly on the day with the Mint Green and Navy Wedding Theme. I will be going into more detail on a separate blog post about my wedding accessories and dress coming soon.

Crystalized Carvela by Kurt Geiger Peep Toe Shoes
I had always dreamed of wearing the most sparkling princess shoes on my Wedding Day. Over a year ago I spotted these Carvela shoes while shopping in London from Kurt Geiger. I actually ended up getting them in the sale in the Summer and I added the I do stickers to the bottom of the shoes to finish them off. I loved wearing them on the day and hopefully I can get a little more wear out of them too someday.

Personalised Ring Dish
This was a gift from one of my Bridesmaids, she got it personalised from Not On The High Street.com . Not only is this the prettiest dish, it's also great to pop your rings in if your cleaning or doing something messy or if your like me when I take my rings off, I usually forget where I've put them down and end up spending the whole day searching for them!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig