Monday 2 November 2015

Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Review and Photos

Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector
Probably one of the most exciting beauty releases of 2015 has to be the Becca and Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop collaboration. Like most beauty enthusiasts I squealed with joy when I saw this beautiful highlighter and having been in the US recently, of course one of my first stops was Sephora to hunt down the fleekiest highlighter ever, if there is such a word! Thankfully I was in luck as there was a ton in stock and having never tried anything from the Becca brand before, I was keen to put it to the test, so here's my thoughts.
 
Have you tired this or any of the other Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors, what are your thoughts? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
Champagne Pop is sold in Sephora only and retails for $38 which is around £25 for 8g of product. They do also ship to the UK too.
Packaging
Well what can I say, this comes boxed in the most beautiful rose gold packaging, which I can't bear to throw away. The compact itself is reminiscent of all Becca Shimmering skin perfectors and comes with a lovely handy mirror too.
Application
This is the most beautiful highlighter I've ever used, it applies like a dream and is buildable too, without looking like you've gone over board thanks to it's subtle champagne glow. The consistency is buttery soft and you really only need to apply a tiny amount to give you that instant party glow. I used a small contour brush to apply this to the tops of my cheeks, cupids bow and tip of the nose.
Longevity
This had the most amazing wear time, usually with highlighters, the healthy glow does fade by the afternoon, so you end up having to apply a fresh layer on top, but this really does stay all day. By the evening I still had the most beautiful glow to my skin, which is great if your going straight from the office to the Christmas party!
Overall Thoughts
I think you may of guessed how much I love this already, but really this highlighter is not only wearable for both day and night, it's perfect on all skin tones because of it's very subtle champagne glow. Yes this is a little pricier than your average highlighter, but this is a very special highlighter, that has had a ton of thought put into it by the beautiful Jaclyn Hill to make it what it is, amazing! The packaging is stunning and the longevity is great especially with the party season coming up, so if your on the hunt for the holy grail in highlighters, then defiantly put this on your Christmas wish list for this year!
 
I award the Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig