Saturday 30 April 2016

O.P.I Collection and Swatches - Reds and Corals

O.P.I Collection and Swatches
O.P.I has been one of my favourite brands ever since I can remember and over the years I have built up quite a substantial collection of colours, which I'm slowly sharing with you in parts. This is the second video from my O.P.I Collection and Swatches Series and this time it's all about the Reds and the Corals. What's your favourite O.P.I Coral or Red Shade?
Cozu-Melted in the Sun
And This Little Piggy
My Address is Hollywood
Elephantastic Pink
Flower-To-Flower
From Here to Eternity
Come to Poppy
My Chihuahua Bites!
 Cajun Shrimp
Bright Lights-Big Color
Flit a Bit
Excuse Moi!
The Impossible
Animal-lstic
Coca Cola Red
Big Apple Red
Color to Diner For
Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
In My Santa Suit
Raisin' The Bar
Just a Little Rosti at This
Morning Money Penny
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig