Tuesday 26 July 2016

Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette Review & Photos

Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Palette
If you haven't already guessed by now, Makeup Revolution is fast becoming one of my favourite brands for palette's and having been super impressed with the Iconic Pro 1, I was keen to try out another. Much to excitement I finally hunted down the Fortune Favours The Brave palette in collaboration with British Beauty Blogger at my local Superdrug and I couldn't wait to try this out and play around with some new exciting shades, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £9.99 which is a little bit more expensive then your regular Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette, but this a special edition that comes with an impressive 30 shades to play with.
Packaging
I'm already a fan of the standard shadow packaging, but this has to be one of my favourites because of the beautiful gold casing, large mirror, double ended brush and of course the eyeshadow's are visually stunning too! These are a little smaller than your average sized pan but you still have plenty of room to use any sized shadow brush with these.
Application
This palette has a great mix of wearable matte, shimmer and baked shadows, which can also be used wet or dry. Each shade is gorgeous pigmented, blendable and with endless possibilities this is such a great palette to have if your a make-up enthusiast.

I've tried a fair few eye looks with this palette and one of my favourite's has been with the khaki shades, I also used the dual ended brush with the look, which I admit at first, felt artificial and not as high quality as the other Revolution brushes, but when I started using this it was actually very good at blending out the shadows and using for more detailed work.
Longevity
These do last really well on the eyes and my shadow stayed in place right into the evening, but as with all eyeshadows I do recommend using an eye primer to get the most from your shadows, especially if your wanting to wear the same look well into the evening hours.
Overall Thoughts
What a beautiful palette this is, you can really tell how much thought has gone into this, to ensure all the shades are wearable, versatile and the same high quality as the regular Makeup Revolution palette's. The packaging is beautiful, the price point is amazing and with so many endless possibilities, you can't go wrong with this palette! I furthermore love the great mix of matte's, metallic's and shimmers, especially the baked shadows that look stunning foiled as well as dry. The brush is a lovely added extra for more detailed eye looks and if your an eyeshadow fanatic or a Makeup Revolution fan, then this is a superb palette to have in your collection.

I award the Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave Eyeshadow Palette 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

1 comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig