Monday 11 July 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Make-up Products Worth Buying - RIMMEL

Top 5 Rimmel Make-up Products
Today I wanted to continue with my drugstore products worth buying series by sharing with you my top 5 staples from Rimmel that I think are worth buying. So whether your just starting out in make-up or your looking for some affordable, staple products to add to your collection, Rimmel defiantly has a lot to offer.
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
1. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - This is such a great lightweight, natural looking foundation which has an SPF 20 thanks to it's new modified formula. This defiantly is one of my favourite everyday foundations if I want a more natural look, but I still need that little bit of coverage. It also comes with a hygienic pump and lid.
 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - This powder is amazing for keeping shininess at bay all day. I adore this as it's finely milled and is super affordable too!
 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl
3. Rimmel Scandel Eyes, Soft Kohl and Exaggerate Eye Liners - I do love a good coloured eye liner once in a while and some of my favourite drugstore liners are from Rimmel. Both the Scandal Eyes and Exaggerate pencils come in a great selection of colours to choose from and the best part is they are waterproof and long wearing too.
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
4. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - Lengthening is one of the first things I look for in a mascara and this certainly does that. I really enjoying teaming this with a volumizing mascara if I'm in the mood for a more fuller false lash effect or alone if I just want a natural look, but I still desire the length.

Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude
5. Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude - Now if your after a dupe for MAC Brave then look no further! Not only is this virtually identical to the MAC version. it's super pigmented, half the price and it's also moisturising on the lips too.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig