Sunday 31 July 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Products Worth Buying - MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Makeup
Following on from my last episode of my Top 5 Drugstore Products Worth Buying, is Maybelline. Maybelline has been my favourite drugstore brand for years now because of their on trend, fun and cute packaging, as well as their extensive range of affordable make-up including some fantastic dupes for quite a few cult high end products.
1. Maybelline FIT Me Concealer £5.99 - I have this in shade 10, the lightest and I absolutely love this as it covers up redness and dark circles like a dream! This concealer is also the best dupe for the NARS Creamy concealer, as it too has a stunning light creamy consistency that blends out beautifully under the eyes.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo £4.99 - I used to love using the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadows, but ever since Maybelline released their vast range of Color Tattoo's I've never looked back. Not only do these come in so many shades, they are totally affordable, pigmented and long wearing too.

3. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner £7.99 - This is another great Bobbi Brown dupe for the Long Wear Gel Eyeliner and having tried both I can honestly say, I see no difference! They are both long wearing and super pigmented, but the Maybelline ones are half the price. The only variation is Maybelline have just four shades, whereas Bobbi Brown have a larger selection of colours to choose from, but I think really black and brown are always great staples to have, over any coloured liner.

4. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara £7.99 - I am already a big fan of most of the Maybelline Mascara's, but for me this one comes out on top because it gives you a beautiful voluminous false lash effect, the brush is perfect and it's wonderfully pigmented and affordable too.

5. Maybelline Baby Lips £2.99 & £3.49 each for the Dr Rescue balms - Lip balm is something I defiantly can't live without and it's also something I wear a ton of during the week. The Baby Lips have to be my favourite as they are moisturising, versatile and of course they have the cutest packaging!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig