Monday 5 September 2016

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Collection Review & Photos

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Collection
Ever since Tanya re-vamped her packaging last Summer, I feel like her line has gone from strength to strength. The quality has always been there but the new Christmas and Spring releases have been impressive and I've been in total ore over the new Spring/Summer edit especially.

Today I wanted to share with you a round up of the new Soft Luxe Collection, including swatches and a few first impressions, so you can get a feel for the collection as a whole. I also put up a video yesterday showing you two easy looks using the Enchanted Dream Palette to give you some ideas on how to wear some of the products too.

Enchanted Dream Palette
Matte Lip in Puppy Paws and Martha Moo
Matte Nail Polish in Soft Pyjamas
Price
The Soft Luxe Collection consists of two eyeshadow palettes, three matte lip shades and three matte nail polishes. Each product retails for the following,
Enchanted Dream and Birthday Suit Palette - £5.99
Matte Lips in Puppy Paws, Rhubarb & Custard and Martha Moo - £5.99
Matte Nail Polish in Soft Pyjamas, Piggy Bank and New Chapter - £4.99
All items are available from Superdrug and Feel Unique.
Packaging
All of the packaging is beautiful for this collection, especially the frosted plastic and glass on the lip and nail products. The eyeshadow palettes are reminiscent of the original palette's with a magnetic closing and a cute heart handy mirror.
Application
As I mentioned above I have a tutorial on two easy looks using the Enchanted Dream Palette if you need some ideas on how to use this quad. The eyeshadows in this palette are gorgeously pigmented, wearable and come with two matte and two shimmery shades to create endless looks.
All three of the new lip shades are stunning, on trend mattes that have a lovely vanilla cupcake scent to them. Both Martha Moo and Puppy Paws are super pigmented, but Martha Moo has to be my favourite as it's just such a wearable shade for all seasons. Puppy Paws is a very bright, vivid coral, which I think looks pretty blended out, I recommend applying the tiniest bit to your lips and then smudging it out with your fingertips for that beautiful wash of matte coral.
I've already done an indepth review on this matte nail polish, so I will link the post here if you want to go and check it out.

Longevity
All of the products I've tried have lasted well through out the day, especially the Matte Lip in Martha Moo, this honestly didn't go anyway for a whole 8 hours! I also did a First Impression on this too which I'll link down below.
Overall Thoughts
What a beautiful collection this is, everything about it screams whimsical, soft and delicate. I just love the fact that the whole edit is affordable, accessible and wearable for any age. The packaging and quality of the products is impressive and you can just tell Tanya puts a lot of effort and thought into getting the products just right for her target audience.

I'm super excited to see what's next for this evolving drugstore brand, but for now if you've been dying to get your hands on some of this collection, I defiantly recommend putting the Enchanted Dream Palette, Martha Moo Matte Lip and Soft Pyjamas Matte Nail Polish on your Birthday or Christmas List ASAP!

I award the Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Collection 4.8 out of 5
 
*Some of these products were sent to me, but all opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig