Saturday 19 August 2017

10 Drugstore Nude Lip Combos Under £10 + Swatches

10 Drugstore Nude Lip Combos
If you've been a long term reader then you'll know that I love finding a good dupe or an affordable alternative for you guys. Recently we've seen the lip kit phenomena hit the drugstore with the likes of Makeup Revolution and Barry M creating their own affordable versions and having tested out a few of these I really love the concept of the 'lip kit'. So today I wanted to share with you my own take on the lip kit with 10 Nude/Taupe lip combinations that I put together just for you guys, and the best part... they are all under £10! Definitely let me know which is your favourite combo.

Other lip posts you may like...

90's Lipstick Trend - The 10 Must-have Shades That Will Give You The Total Nostalgia Feels!

The £1 Lipliners that are total High End Dupes! Essence Lipliners

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig