Saturday 18 November 2017

My Glossier New York Experience and a Glossier, Sephora and World Duty Free Haul!

Glossier Showroom, Sephora Haul, and World Duty Free
This month I was lucky enough to visit New York for the fourth time and what's a trip to New York without a bit of shopping! So today I wanted to share with you what I picked up as well as my experience at the Glossier Showroom.

GLOSSIER*

It's safe to say Glossier is the talk of the town and if you haven't heard the goss then Glossier now also ship to the UK too, hooray! While I was in New York I took a trip to the infamous showroom to see what all the fuss was about, so here's my Gossier experience...

First of the shop/showroom is actually really easy to find as it's located in Lower Manhatten along Lafayette Street which is one of the main streets that runs through Soho.
The building itself actually looks more like a block of swanky New York apartments, however, the massive Glossier flag outside kind of gives it away that this is more than just your average beauty shop!

As you approach the building you are greeted at the entrance by a girl in an amazing pink boiler suit who advises you to take the lift to the penthouse to access the showroom. When you get to the top the lift opens to reveal the most dreamy light and airy white, pink and red space full of Glossier goodness!
The showroom itself is laid out in sections so you can swatch, play and apply the products to your heart's content. There's even a sink area where you can test out all of the skincare and I also loved the fact there was plenty of friendly staff to help and advise you if you needed.
Overall I loved the friendly and calming atmosphere of the showroom so without further ado here's what I picked up...

Glossier Phase 1 Set* Saving £8. You can purchase everything in the set below separately also.
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser*
Glossier Priming Moisturizer
Glossier Balm Dotcom* (I picked up Birthday)

Glossier Mask Duo* Saving £6. Again you can buy the masks separately below.
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask*
Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack*

Other products mentiond in my haul video above:
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich
Glossier You Fragrance

**This week Glossier is in London for one week only! (15-22nd November 2017). Here are all the deets... http://goo.gl/msseii**

To find out more about Glossier you can visit the website here*. I'll also link my New York Vlog below if you want to see more of the showroom.

SEPHORA*

A trip to New York wouldn't be complete without a visit to Sephora and this time I picked up a few different products to put to the test here on the blog so I will definitely keep you updated!
Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF50*
Stila Eye for Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set*
Sephora Pearl Eye Mask
Sephora Almond Foot Mask

Other products I mentioned in my haul video:
Sephora Sheet Mask Review
Sephora Sleeping Mask

WORLD DUTY FREE HEATHROW T2

Lastly, before we boarded the plane I had to have a nosey around the duty-free and I have to say Heathrow Terminal 2 where we flew out from has the most amazing World Duty Free shop full of impressive brands including, MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, Jo Malone, Khiel's and so much more!
Products mentioned:
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm*
MAC Blacktrack and Dipdown Gel Liner
MAC Soar Lip Pencil

Before you go...

For more new in beauty reviews, updates and more be sure to follow me on Bloglovin', YouTube and Instagram.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig