Wednesday 7 November 2018

Evening Skincare Routine - Skincare Diary #2

Skin Care Routine UK
Welcome back to my 2nd Skin Care Diary! I've been testing out alot of new products from my Singapore Beauty Haul and loving everything I've tried so far. I also have a post going up this week all about Poundland's new skin care line, so keep your eyes peeled for that. In the meantime here's my evening skin care routine from this past Thursday. I had a make up free day so I kept my skin care routine a little more simple.
1. I had a makeup free day so I kept it simple with this Jurlique Revitalising Cleansing Gel*.
2. I also used this Daiso Konjac Sponge with the Cleanser.
3. Next I gave my face a spritz with the Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray*.
4. I tested out one of these Tomato Collagen Masks from Watsons I loved how well they fitted to the face thanks to the ear holes!
5. To finish I used the Aldi Lacura Midnight Power Eye Gel.
6. And the Poundland Anti-Ageing Night Cream.
7. Herione Make Eyelash Serum.
8. EOS Lip Balm* in Wildberry.
SHOP THE POST HERE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig