Tuesday 21 August 2012

Blue Nail Polish Obsession Swatches & Dupes

My most worn nail colour hands down is pink, but I have this slight obsession with blue nail polish, I just think it looks really polished on the nail and I feel important when I wear this colour!

You can get so many different types and finishes these days and I think blue is more of an acceptable colour to wear now, as it has become as classic as red.

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite blue polishes.

Blue Nails Left to Right: Leighton Denny Miss Behavin', O.P.I Road House Blues, Gelish Magneto Inseperable Forces and O.P.I Dating a Royal

Leave a comment below telling me what your favourite blue nail polish is?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig