Wednesday 5 September 2012

DIY Body Exfoliator

Exfoliation is great for getting rid of dead skin cells on the body, enhancing your tan and giving you that all around glow to the skin. Really we should exfoliate twice a week to remove any unwanted dry skin.
 
Personally I can never find a body exfoliator that does the job really well, instead I make my own DIY exfoliator with a few store cupboard essentials, which makes my skin feel silky soft.
 

You will need:
 
1. One tbsp. of Coconut Oil
2. Five tbsps. of Sugar
3. Two tsps. of Honey
 
Mix this all together to form a paste and take into the shower and scrub away! This recipe usually does me two full body scrubs.
 
 
(Note: A patch test is recommended if you have sensitive or allergy prone skin)
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig