Tuesday 16 October 2012

Seven Musthave Fall Nail Colours featuring Essie, Leighton Denny & O.P.I

Here in the UK we are fully into Fall and I am in the mood for deep fall nail colours, so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite colours that are big on the high street to take you through Fall and into Winter.
 
1. Nails Inc Baker Street - A True Cobalt Blue
 
2. O.P.I -  Metallic for Life - Glittery Rocking Black
 
3.Leighton Denny Amazing Grey on it's own and with Essie Matte About You on Top

 
4. O.P.I  - The Living Daylights - A Gorgeous Autumnal mix of Glitter

5. Essie Dive Bar - A Petrol mix of Greens & Blues
 
6. Leighton Denny - Leading Lilac - A Muddy Grey Purple
 
7. Essie Recessionista - A Deep Muddy Red/Fuchsia
 




SHARE:

1 comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig