Saturday 29 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Water - Bioderma Dupe Review and Photos

 
I spotted this the other day and had to grab it as I thought it looked very similar to Bioderma.
 
I have started to notice a lot of Micellar Waters coming through into the drugstore and had already tried the Loreal version which was lovely for wiping off your make-up, but what sold me on this one was the size and value for money compared to the Loreal and of course the original Micellar water Bioderma.
 
I defiantly recommend the Garnier Version as it removes make-up, cleanses the skin, is for all skin types, is gentle on the face and for double the size compared to the Loreal one, it is a winner for me!

 
Bioderma - 500ml - £16.44
 
Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution - 200ml - £4.99
 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - 400ml - £4.99
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig