Tuesday 10 June 2014

Soap and Glory Sleep Accelerator Review and Photo's

I've tried a few things from the Soap and Glory Skincare Range and I really love their quirky packaging and unique products, so I was excited to try the Soap and Glory Sleep Accelerator.

On the website it mentions the Sleep Accelerator helps to detox, give a glow, stay hydrated and has extracts of Peach, Almond Oil and Cactus Flower.
Here's my thoughts on this product.
http://www.soapandglory.com/skincare/skincare-products/skincreams-moisturisers/beauty-sleep-acceleratortm

What's your favourite Soap and Glory Product?
Price
This retails for £13 for 45 ml which is great for a premium drugstore brand and is what I expect to pay for a good quality moisturiser.

Packaging
This is beautifully presented in Soap and Glory's signature pink and kitsch packaging, the pot inside is simply white with the title of the product on the side.  
 Application
This has a thick luxurious consistency, I used a tiny amount as a little goes a long way.
This blends beautifully into the skin and doesn't feel sticky it just sinks in instantly and the next day it left my skin hydrated and glowing and it also smells of peaches which makes your face smell like it too!  
 Overall Thoughts
I  love this moisturiser as it's affordable, generous in size and does exactly what it says on the packaging, it just leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing, sinking instantly into my face.
I would love to try it if I am flying too as this would be the ultimate test of hydration!

I award the Soap and Glory Sleep Accelerator 4.9 out of 5.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig