Thursday 12 June 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in Wintermint a Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream Dupe

Nail Polish Dupe

Recently the UK finally saw the launch of the Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish that I had been excited to try ever since I saw a glimpse of the cute perfume like packaging! The colour that caught my eye the most was Wintermint as it looked like an exact dupe for Deborah Lippmann  Mermaid's Dream. Here I show you both colours side by side and a swatch of the Revlon Wintermint, which by the way smells amazing when you paint it on, just like mint, which is great to disguise the nasty fume smell nail polishes give off when you paint them (my fiancĂ© hates the smell as I always paint my nails right before bed!! lol)
This lasted nearly a week on my nails too and I am excited to try some of the colours and textures from the line.
Have you tried any of these, what's your favourite?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig