Saturday 5 July 2014

Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Review & Photos

I don't know about you but Toner is an essential part of my skincare routine and has been since I was a teenager, I have always cleansed, toned and moisturised and love looking for new toners to try.
 I had recently run out of mine and wanted to try something new and discovered Benefit's skincare line and ideally the Moisture Prep Toning Lotion, the packaging looked beautiful and appealing, so here's my thoughts.
 
The Benefit Skincare line is made up of a great combination of products to accommodate all skin types and ranges from a serum to eye cream to a facial mist and a scrub.
The Toning Lotions purpose is to revitalize the skin and aims to prepare the face before moisturising, it contains a beautiful mix of aloe leaf, oat and meadowsweet and has won several awards.
 
Price
This retails for £23.50 for 177.4ml which is super pricey for a toner! but this is a unique toner in the sense that it primes and revitalises the face with it's magical blend of ingredients.
 Packaging
The toner is boxed in a stunning turquoise, mint and neutral patterned box which is beautiful and worthy of any vanity display!
The bottle inside the box is plastic and has a cute design almost like a washed up shipwrecked bottle with the faux cork screw top.
Application
I applied this with cotton wool after cleansing, it had a beautiful fresh smell and I could really smell the aloe. The consistency was thick which is unique compared to a regular toner and it felt beautifully fresh on the skin and sank in straightaway.
After a week of using it, my skin felt smoother and refreshed and is a pleasure to use each morning.
 Overall Thoughts
I really liked this toner as it was unique to anything I had ever tried before, my skin felt invigorated and smooth each time I used it, but because of the hefty price tag this is more of a luxury toner I would only use on a weekend or special occasion. It would be great as well to see this toner in a spray form as it was hard to pour out a tiny amount to use economically.
 
I award the Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion 4.3 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig