Sunday 6 July 2014

June Beauty and Nail Favourites featuring Marc Jacobs and Models Own

So I know everyone always says how quick the months are going, but I seriously can't believe we are half way through 2014! My June favourites have been a bit sparse this month as I haven't really loved that many new or old products but I have a small selection for you, that I have really loved and of course a nail polish!
Happy July!
 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
I'm not really a fan of floral scented perfumes, but this is beautiful, it's fresh and perfect for Spring and Summer, I love wearing this during the day, also the packaging is bright and fun and looks amazing on my vanity!
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
 I like to spend a little more when it comes to skincare and I have been a big fan of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for years now, I just love the creamy, buttery consistency and the beautiful aroma, I feel like I'm at a spa every day I use this.
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Lotion
Although I love the sun, the safer option for me is fake tanning, I have tried everything and recently discovered the St Moriz line which I had heard a lot of good things about, mainly because of it's affordability and I have to say this is amazing, it goes on well and dries instantly, I will defiantly be stocking up on more of this line!
Models Own Sun Hat
My monthly favourites wouldn't be the same without a nail polish love and this month it defiantly has to go to Models Own Sun Hat from the polish for tans range, this is a beautiful crème light neon pink and is a perfect dupe for China Glaze Shocking Pink.
Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
I recently discovered my lip butters especially Cupcake, it's a beautiful bubble gum pink which gives a lovely sheer wash of colour and looks beautiful for the Summer.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig