Saturday 1 November 2014

Royal and Langnickel Love is Trusting Makeup Brushes Review and Photos

Royal and Langnickel Love Is Trusting Makeup Brush Kit
So if your like me and as I mentioned in my previous Blog Post if you have the right tools to apply your makeup it can make a world of difference to how it can look on your face, so I'm always on the look out for new good quality brushes to add to my collection.
 
I already own a few Royal and Langnickel Brushes and some of my favourite are my beloved Kubuki Brushes, I  recently came across this beautiful collection of 100% Vegan Mint Green and Pink Brushes from them and yes of course the first thing that caught my eye was the mint green aspect and the quality felt amazing so I had to snap them up!
Here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for $59.99 which is around £36.83 in English Pounds, I picked this up on an offer for £25 which was great value for money, but taking into consideration the retail price this is still great value for a 12 piece luxury quality brush set, with boxed brush holder that's a 100% Vegan.
 
Packaging
This comes beautifully boxed with detailed pictures of each brush and their names on the back of the box so you know exactly what your getting from this collection. Inside the brushes come in a Pink snakeskin carry case which can be used as a brush holder to display on your vanity. The Love is Collection features not only this stunning Pink and Mint collection but three other colour combinations including, Pink, Yellow and Blue and Purple and Mint, there is also the option of choosing between a wrap brush roll, the box holder which I have or an 8 piece travel version of the brushes for $44.99, which all can be found on the link I put up above. 
Application
One other thing that caught my eye about this collection was the great selection of brushes, every brush I can say I would use, whereas I've had brush collection's before where half the brushes I never use or have no idea what makeup you use them with! There is no rules to what makeup you should use with each brush I do think it's personal preference although they are designed for specific areas of the face, my favourite are the Large Powder Bush and the Brow Angle that I find perfect as a liner brush.
 
These brushes are some of the softest brushes I've used considering they are vegan, they apply my makeup with ease and create a flawless finish. When I used them for the first time I didn't want to get them dirty as they where to pretty!
 
Overall Thoughts 
 For me this beautiful collection was a hit, the brushes are soft to touch, apply my makeup with ease, are 100% Vegan and have a great selection of multi-use brushes that come in four beautiful colour sets. Yes they are a little pricey, but if you think how much you pay for a MAC or Chanel brush then this defiantly is great value for money. If your girly like me and are looking for a good quality starter brush kit then these are right up your alley!
 
I award the Royal and Langnickel Love is Trusting Brush Kit 4.9 out of 5
 
What brush would you use the most from this kit or is there a brush you think they should have included, I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig