Sunday 2 November 2014

Nail of the Day - O.P.I Tease-y Does It

O.P.I Tease-y Does It
After my recent holiday in the sun I'm defiantly ready to put my neon nail polish to bed for the year and venture into the deeper darker shades, so while routing through my Nail Polish Collection I came across what I like to call an oldie but a goody in the form of OPI Tease-y Does It.
 
This polish was released back in 2010 as part of the Holiday collection for the film Burlesque, I realised I hadn't worn this a for a while and like most of my OPI Nail Polishes they last for ever or just a need a drop of nail thinner to bring them back to life.
 
I realised why I had loved this colour so much, it's the perfect wintery dark brown with hints of burgundy & gold whipped into this very subtle shimmery polish.
Now if you don't already own this, then unfortunately it was Limited Edition so you may not be able to get your hands on it anymore, but don't worry I have listed some recommendations for you to try as an alternative, hope this helps!
O.P.I Tease-y Does It Dupes/Alternatives you may like
OPI Every - Month is Oktoberfest
China Glaze - Midtown Magic
Leighton Denny - Forbidden Territory
 Ruby Wing - Cinnamon Buns
Essie - Berry Naughty (No Shimmer)
Essie - It's Genius
Nicole by OPI - Sounds Grape to Me
Zoya - Valerie
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig