Friday 13 February 2015

My Top Ten Valentine's Day Nail Polish Picks

Top 10 Valentine's Day Nail Polish Picks
I'm partial to a pink polish and Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to put away the deep, dark Winter shades I've been sporting and reach for the more brighter, romantic colours in my nail polish collection. Today I have picked out my top 10 Valentine's Day nail polish picks to give you a little nail inspiration for Saturday. If you haven't yet checked out my Easy Valentine's Nail Art Tutorial yet, take a peek if your after a little more than just the one shade on the nails.
What colour do you think I should go for on Saturday? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me.
Happy Valentine's Day!
O.P.I You Glitter Be Good to Me
This beautiful pink glitter is packed with tiny and large pieces of baby pink and fuchsia glitter, that can be worn on it's own or as a top coat to compliment another colour underneath.
Nails Inc. Topping Lane
This is an alternative to a metallic glitter, it's beautifully encrusted with blue, red and silver glitter, that's hidden over a top layer of pink crème polish, which gives it the sprinkles effect just like ice-cream topped with sprinkles!
Models Own Sun Hat
If your a neon girl and love China Glaze Shocking Pink, then this is an affordable dupe for this polish. It's a milky pale/medium neon pink, perfect for injecting a bit of Summer into your life.
Orly FX Embrace
This beautiful dusky pink holographic glitter can be worn as a top coat or with a rose gold polish to create the most beautiful on trend colour.
O.P.I Princesses Rule!
If your totally not into any bright colours on your nails, then Princesses Rule is a subtle shimmery alternative, perfect for any princess!
Essie Ballet Slippers
Essie Ballet Slippers is such a pretty crème based nude/pink and is a classic must have colour to add to anyone's nail collection.
Morgan Taylor Invitation Only
Invitation Only is one of my all time favourite purple's, it's a gorgeous pastel purple, crème formula, which makes a change to the classic pink and red for Valentine's Day.
O.P.I - Hotter than you Pink
Another one of my favourite neon's is O.P.I Hotter than you Pink that was released last year. This is more of a hot pink that has an iridescent finish.
All That Jazz From Riches to Rubies
If you haven't heard of the brand All That Jazz, you have to go and check them out. They are a British brand that stocks some amazing fashion-forward colours, which are of a professional formula, as well as a beautiful range of hand and foot treatments. Riches to Rubies is a fabulous, finely milled red glitter. 
O.P.I Pink Friday
Pink Friday was created for the Nicki Minaj collection a few years back, it's a milky pink crème formula and is the identical colour to a strawberry milk shake!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig