Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites 2015 featuring Tanya Burr, Revlon and Maybelline

February Favourites
Wow what happened to the last two months, Spring is right around the corner and I am excited for the longer, warmer days. I didn't do a January favourites, but over the past couple of months I have discovered a few new products and re-discovered some old favourites. What have been your top three February Favourites? Leave a comment down below or tweet me, I'd love to know!
Royal and Langnickel Love is Trusting Collection
1. Royal and Langnickel Large Powder Brush from the Love is Trusting Collection
This brush has been my go to brush for powder and blotting down any shine I have on my t-zone. It is 100% Vegan and comes in a set from Royal and Langnickel called the Love is Trusting Collection. The brush is a lovely size and feels so soft on the skin, defiantly check out their website (linked above) as they stock some amazing quality brushes at affordable prices.

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
2. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 3 Shell
This foundation is a re-discovery for me, every time I use this I realise how much I love it! It has great coverage and always looks so flawless on my skin. I use it either with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or the Beauty Blender. I know there is some hype on this foundation, some people love it, some hate it, but for me it's a great dupe for Make Up For Ever HD Foundation which is my number one love.

Maybelline Lash Sensational
 3. Maybelline Sensational Mascara
If you know me by now you know Maybelline is one of my all time favourite drugstore brands, especially their mascara. Maybelline Sensational Mascara is one of their newest launches, which I reviewed recently. This has the most beautiful packaging, gives great length and volume and is super pigmented to give you the blackest, black lashes.

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss
4. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea
Another new discovery is the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea. I had never tried anything from the Tanya Burr cosmetics range until recently. This lip gloss is a stunning pink/coral crème colour and is one of those colours that suits most people. The quality and consistency is amazing and I will defiantly be purchasing some more colours from the collection.

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
5. Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown
I reviewed this last Summer and hadn't really touched it since as I have so many brow products I'm using currently. I had been considering wearing this on my Wedding day and so wanted to find a different way of applying this as I absolutely loved this, especially the longevity and the amount of product you get for the price. The best way I've found, is by using a small angled brow brush and then blending it out with a mascara spoolie, this creates a natural, flawless brow.


Tanya Nail Polish in Little Duck
6. Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Little Duck
The quality and longevity of these nail polishes are amazing and this colour is a stunning mint green, perfect for Spring. Check out my full review on my blog.

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion
7. Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Moonlight Dream
I am a big fan of the Victoria's Secret Body Lotions as a day time moisturiser, I love a scented one for the day as they make me feel expensive. Love Spell and Pure Seduction are my favourite scents but I recently discovered Moonlight Dream and oh my, this is stunning! I'm no good at describing scents so if your passing by a Victoria's Secret, defiantly go and check it out.

Love, Tanya Book
8. Love, Tanya Book
I recently finished reading this and have done a full review on why I love this book so much if you want to check it out.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig