Saturday 25 April 2015

MAC Lipstick Collection and Swatches

MAC Lipstick Collection and Swatches
As well as my obsession for Nail Polish, I also have a weakness for lip products, especially lipstick. I recently featured MAC Lipsticks in my Top 10 High End Make-Up Products Worth Buying, as for me MAC are the best for lipsticks. With over 150 colours to choose from ranging from neutrals, daring bright's, matte's and so much more, you name it, they've probably got it, so if your after a new MAC lipstick, I hope my collection and swatches video can help you in some way when shopping for a MAC Lipstick.

What's your favourite MAC Lipstick, I'd love to know!? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
MAC Cherish
MAC Crème D'Nude
MAC Hue
MAC Angel

MAC Snob

MAC Pretty Please
MAC Saint Germain

Candy Yum Yum

MAC Show Orchid

MAC Hang Up
MAC Rebel

MAC Ruby Woo

MAC Viva Glam Rhianna

MAC Impassioned
MAC Chatterbox

MAC Costa Chic

MAC Reel Sexy
MAC Ravishing
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig