Sunday 19 April 2015

Nail of the Day - Models Own Icing Collection

Models Own Icing Collection
I love Models Own for nail polish, as they always release the most exciting and affordable, on trend collections. The Icing Collection is one of Models Owns newest offerings, consisting of five, soft shade pastels, that look good enough to eat! I managed to pick up two out of the five shades in Lilac and Mint Icing, so here's a quick overview and swatches on these pretty spring colours.

Which colour is your favourite from the Icing Collection? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Models Own Lilac Icing
Lilac Icing is a beautiful pastel purple/pink crème shade, this is my favourite of the two as it's so gorgeous for Spring and Summer!
Models Own Mint Icing
 Mint Icing is a stunning, almost neon mint green shade.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig