Saturday 18 April 2015

Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter Review and Photos

Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter
I recently finished the Maybelline Eye Eraser, which I was really sad about as I adored this concealer, but going forward I'm ready to tackle the drugstore concealer market for you guys, to bring you reviews on what's hot and what's not. First up is a popular choice from the Rimmel Match Perfection Line in the shape of the 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter, so here's my thoughts.

What concealer would you like me to review next? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
This retails for £5.99 for 7ml of concealer, which is pretty good value for money for a reasonable amount of product.

Packaging
This 2 in 1 concealer has a brush applicator to apply the product, as well as a hygienic cap to keep the brush clean. The tube itself is packaged in the blue Match Perfection uniform and clearly states what the concealer does.
 Application
Upon application this concealer applies well with the brush, although I do think the brush is a little small to cover a large area easily. Coverage wise, this is more of a highlighter than a concealer, but it does disguise dark circles well, by reflecting the light away from the area. Overall this product gives a beautiful, dewy finish to the face.
 Longevity
I wore this Match Perfection for a good 12 hours and by the end of the day, the concealer was still slightly visible, but the dewy glow and coverage had faded, especially around my eye area. When testing this out I didn't apply a primer or foundation so you could see it's true results, so if your planning a long day or night out after work, I would recommend popping this in your handbag for a mid-afternoon touch up.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I really did like this concealer, especially the dewy, light reflecting aspect, the brush, although a little small, gives great coverage for under eye circles, but essentially this is more of a highlighter than a concealer.  Rimmel Match Perfection is very similar to the YSL Touch Éclat, so if your looking for an affordable highlighter for a fraction of a price, then I defiantly recommend checking this out, just remember to pack this in your handbag for on the go touch-ups.
 
I award the Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter 4.5 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig