Friday 17 April 2015

Drugstore Haul including NEW Launches! Barry M, Models Own and More!

Drugstore Haul featuring Rimmel, Soap & Glory and Models Own
Happy Fri-yay guys! Over the past month I have been trawling the Drugstore's to find new launches and products I haven't tried yet, to review on my blog and channel. I managed to pick up a large collective haul of new products, recommendations and drugstore dupes to try for you guys, so here's what I tracked down.

If there is anything you would like me to review or a beauty product you swear by that you think I must try, then leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Boots -
- Soap and Glory - The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming & Toning Formula
Tati's video on Soap & Glory Hot or Not
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51
- Maybelline Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks in Peach Poppy, Petal Pink and Power Peony
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Wild Card and Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
Nail of the Day on China Glaze Gelaze Shocking Pink.

Superdrug -
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan in Medium Matte
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter in 010 Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder
- Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette
Fleur's March Favourites featuring the Collection Eyes Uncovered Eye Palette
- Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Topcoat and Colour in Make Me Teal
- Models Own Icing Collection in Mint Icing & Lilac Icing
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig